 CAD / 4818
    CW compliancy —Paul Easter
   "CW compliant" I have seen this is a few parts now. I do not want to start up an old debate here. Can someone point me to a posting or web site that explains what this is? Thank you, Paul (URL) (finished parts) (URL) (in process) (URL) (planned) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: CW compliancy —Travis Cobbs
   Most of the ones I've seen that refer to CW compliancy say "not CW-compliant". This is because--to the best of my knowledge--the ones that are compliant should say something like: 0 BFC CERTIFY CW This means that all the quads and triangles in the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)