 CAD / 4774
    LDAO inline question —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello all, When I use the inline option of LDraw Add-On, it rouds off all coordinates to integer numbers (zero decimal places) I'm writing a subpart workong with a resolution of two decimal places behind the dot. How do I tell Ldraw Add-On to keep (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDAO inline question —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Sorry that this is slightly off topic. If you're using the editor Emacs, you can use LDraw-mode to inline a part and keep an arbitrary number of decimal places. There is more info at: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDAO inline question —Steve Bliss
   (...) Erk. My bad. I changed the internal 'inline engine', so that calling routines could specify the number of decimals to keep. If you use the LDAO Editor, you can set the number of decimals (from the Options menu). To inline, just highlight the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)