 CAD / 4777
Re: LDAO inline question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:59:35 GMT

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> writes:

When I use the inline option of LDraw Add-On, it rouds off all
coordinates to integer numbers (zero decimal places)

Sorry that this is slightly off topic.  If you're using the editor
Emacs, you can use LDraw-mode to inline a part and keep an arbitrary
number of decimal places.  There is more info at:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/

Fredrik