 CAD / 4769
4768  |  4770
Subject:
do these parts exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:54:53 GMT

And where can I get a .dat for them?
the "technic horn" (technica says that its different from the palm tree
trunk)
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/connect/conn9_02.gif
the 30.4x14vr wheel and tyre
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/wheel/2994.gif
the small wheels that are on the front of 8247
the 5 hole studless technic beam
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/beam/beam6_01.gif
the matching really long studless technic beam
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/beam/beam6_02.gif
the 8448 wheel and tyre
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/wheel/32197.gif
the 3 x 3 l-shaped liftarm that has the curved bit connecting the ends
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/plate/32249.gif
the 3 x 5 l-shaped liftarm that has the curved bit connecting the ends
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/plate/32250.gif
the 2 throwbots joint pieces
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/throw1_01.gif
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/32172.gif
the throwbots throwing arm
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/32168.gif
the throwbots special visor
the throwbots leg
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/32173.gif
the throwbots gearbox that has the "half gear" thing
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/32166.gif
the throwbots piece that is like a goant chainsaw blade
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/throw1_02.gif
the throwbots disk
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/throw/32171.gif
and any decorated elements/stickers from 8448, 8247, 8237 or 8500

this may seem like a long list but I just bought an 8448, 8247, 8237 and
8500 so I want to be able to document anything I make with the sets.