 CAD / 4650
Re: Yet another Part name and number wanted ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:48:29 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Oops.  Julie Krenz sent me an e-mail, pointing out that there are other
plant pieces which can be described as "brick 1x1 with 3 leaves".  So
having some indication of the type of piece and/or leaves, beyond the term
'side', would be good.  So maybe

    Plant Brick  1 x  1 Round with Three Bamboo Leaves on Side

would be best.

That's a good point.  I think the name above sounds like a good idea.

Fredrik