 CAD / 4588
Re: Yet another Part name and number wanted ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:40:43 GMT

Hakan Tandogan <hakan@iconsult.com> writes:

I'm trying to make a mockup for the small three-leafed plant
piece like the one you can find in 7128 Speeder Bikes or 6045 Ninja
Surprise. I can't find a part number on the piece itself, and
naming it "three-leafed plant thingamajik" wouldn't be exactly
correct either ;-)

How about something like

    Brick  1 x  1 Round with Three Leaves on Side

Fredrik