 CAD / 4648
    I'm completely bored need ideas —Eduardo Vazquez
   I don't know want to do with my mlcad models, I don't now if is possible to do any type of animation (no gif or avi)or interactive thing 3d type need to know want can I do with my model. (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I'm completely bored need ideas —John VanZwieten
     Learn to use POV-Ray. Then you can create animations or add scenery and special effects to your models. "Eduardo V" <eduardov@activanet.es> wrote in message news:G13F5p.KE@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I'm completely bored need ideas —James Reynolds
   (...) Try this: If you want to animate your ENTIRE model easily, make a dat file with one part, your model. Save it with the beginning location. Then, change the location slightly, save it with a different name. Move it slightly agian and save it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)