 CAD / 4656
Re: I'm completely bored need ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:01:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
I don't know want to do with my mlcad models,
I don't now if is possible to do any type of animation (no gif or avi)or
interactive thing 3d type need to know want can I do with my model.

Try this:
If you want to animate your ENTIRE model easily, make a dat file with one part,
your model.  Save it with the beginning location.  Then, change the location
slightly, save it with a different name.  Move it slightly agian and save it
with another name.  Do this 500 times and you would get:
animatedDat1.dat
animatedDat2.dat
animatedDat3.dat
animatedDat4.dat
animatedDat5.dat
etc.,.
Render them all and make them into a movie with whatever software you can get
your hands on.

If your really bored, write a script that will do the whole process for you.

James