 CAD / 4635
    Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves.... —Braden Fox
   Okay, so if we do build canals, what are yours gonna be like?? I've been wanting to build one since the working lego ones i saw at legoland, but who has the grey bricks to do the side walls?? Or, would you guys mae it like a trench in a lego layuout (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves.... —James Powell
     (...) discussion, (...) See my other post for my sugestion, even if it is a totally non-pure solution. (...) Yep. Ontario has Trent-Severn, and Rideau. Also, the seaway, with the major locks being at Port Welland (near Niagara Falls...hence the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves.... —Alex Farlie
   (...) My idea was to have baseplates with a flatened portion to be the canal rather like the roads have a road portion- Problem. - Cant have actual floating boats. However there are a number of other ways 2 nd soloution - Have a trench to float the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)