 CAD / 4600
    Again about my programs EMF9X and ELL9X —Eduardo Vazquez
   I need to know want does everyone think about my programs before I continue my programs. at (URL) e-mail at eduardov@activanet.es (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Again about my programs EMF9X and ELL9X —Jaco van der Molen
     I have installed it in a different dir. Now I cannot use it. Pressing buttons gives errors. It could work out, this program, if you fix the bugs and create a more usefull userinterface. For instance dropdownboxes for colors and dat-file models. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Again about my programs EMF9X and ELL9X —Chris Dee
   (...) I tried the minifig builder, but didn't test it very thoroughly. The Help buttons do not display the help files. It is a basic starting point. I agree with the need for dropdownboxes for colors and dat-files which are populated dynamically (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)