 CAD / 456
  Re: Mindstorms Touch Sensor

Well, I don't know where that big bump came from, but it doesn't show up on my Ldraw files. This is my first try at MPD, so I may have messed something up. Would you try splitting the file and viewing in Ldraw and Ldlite? I'd do it, but I don't want (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mindstorms Touch Sensor

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999 04:49:43 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote: Done. It looks fine when split. It must just be ldlite's not handling MPD files yet. The bump appears when rendering directly off of lugnet in ldlite. So, until Paul (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)