 CAD / 459
Re: Mindstorms Touch Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:15:31 GMT

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999 04:49:43 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

Done.  It looks fine when split.  It must just be ldlite's not
handling MPD files yet.  The bump appears when rendering directly off
of lugnet in ldlite.

So, until Paul codes ldlite to handle MPD's, it would be best to not
post in that format.

-- Terry K --

Well, I don't know where that big bump came from, but it doesn't show up on
my Ldraw files.  This is my first try at MPD, so I may have messed something
up.  Would you try splitting the file and viewing in Ldraw and Ldlite?  I'd
do it, but I don't want to risk corrupting my current files (way too much
work in them).

-John Van