 CAD / 4543
Re: How to change scale of parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:34:31 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> writes:

I'm trying to get tire .6594 to shrink down and fit on hub .2994 (I
read somewhere that the 30.4x14 tire has not been made but if it
has I could just use that instead. Anyway- I have no idea how to
change a parts scale.

The instructions on how to do this is listed out in the top comments
in the 2994.dat file.  Download it from:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw/

Fredrik