 CAD / 4501
    Re: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) I would place the "Name" at the end, because it allows you to be consistent with .dat usual format, and it may have other possibilities, like aliases, several names. (...) Sorry, I can't see any benefit from this flag, if it can't be changed (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software —Marc Klein
   On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:38:40 GMT, Rui Martins <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote: <SNIP> (...) I see one usage for the flag. The flag could mean that any axis of any sub-model can be changed by the user. But the axis of the standard parts should been (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)