 CAD / 4484
  Re: The Artemis Project

I agree, having an Open Source cad project would be a very good thing. I definetely recommend taking a look at (URL) It's a free site sponsored by VALinux for hosting Open Source projects. It provides everything from cvs repositories and bug (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The Artemis Project

(...) Yes, I have thought of Sourceforge... The only reason I didn't propose it right off the bat, is that given that *I* won't be doing any programming, I didn't feel like it was my right to decide how the code would be offered. Sourceforge (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The Artemis Project

(...) There are already some Open Source CAD projects, the problem is to get people to work on the same application. Leonardo (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)