 CAD / 4456
  Re: More newbie questions

(...) Oh! I forgot to mention that, since my LDraw tools are in the PATH, I was able to omit path-names. That .reg file is pretty much as-is from my machine. (...) That would rock. Is there any way you could keep the tool list open, in case more pop (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw and the Registry (was: Re: More newbie questions)

(...) Ah. Hmm, that's a good reason to agree on a ldraw/bin/ directory (I hate dumping stuff in /ldraw/, and my path is already a mile long). (...) I think so--Wise is fairly open and customizable, but I've never played around with it. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)