 CAD / 4450
Re: Can you import Text into ldraw as BMPs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hi, i would like to create some signs (mainly plain text) to import into an
ldraw scene. I'm aware of bmp2dat (but can't find it for the life of me!!) and
have seen some discussions about it. I'm kind of depserate and am more than
willing to put the effort into getting the signs as readable as possible.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

LDAO includes a BMP2DAT function.  I think it's even working, in the
current version (it had been broken for several versions).

Steve