 CAD / 4379
  questions about parts

Hi, I am very new to the L-Draw scene and have a few questions about the parts. I just recently downloaded MLCAD and I like its format a lot. What I am wondering is where to get new parts that don't seem to be in the 'complete' file I downloaded at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: questions about parts

(...) There are a few links on the www.ldraw.org site to unofficial parts (but I'm not sure how up-to-date these links are). Probably the best place to find files is at (URL). (...) Sure. You can either put them in your ldraw/models/ directory or in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)