 CAD / 4376
Re: A new Program ( PC-Lego ) a front end for Mlcad, l3p, ldview and more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:11:34 GMT

"Eduardo V H" <eduardov@activanet.es> wrote in message
Finaly I made it my own freeware program may be I need help with this • front
end called PC-Lego.

Oh do u need to change the name of this program becouse of the copyright • thing?

Web: go.to/evh
e-mail: eduardov@activanet.es

Hi, I'm the author of LDView.  I certainly don't mind having it included but
I'm not sure how helpful this would be with the current version of LDView.
Since it ignores the command line at the moment, there is no way currently
to get it to launch with a particular model.  At some point, I plan to add
command line model specification, but it's not there yet.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)