 CAD / 4368
4367  |  4369
Subject:
A new Program ( PC-Lego ) a front end for Mlcad, l3p, ldview and more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:04:27 GMT

Finaly I made it my own freeware program may be I need help with this front
end called PC-Lego.

Oh do u need to change the name of this program becouse of the copyright thing?

Web: go.to/evh
e-mail: eduardov@activanet.es