 CAD / 437
Re: MPD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:34:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote
What is a MPD file? This term seems to be coming up more and more and it
baffles me.
Thanks.

It would be a great benefit if someone could volunteer to write a short
intro to this file format for placing multiple subfiles of a LDraw model in
one MPD file.  I don't understand it well enough to explain it to others,
and I think it will continue to come up.

This is one of those things that when discovered, you are both elated with
the amount of work you will save, and depressed by the amount of work you
USE to do to get the same results!!! Similar to when you kick your self in
the ass (whilst smiling) after discovering subfiles and inlining for the
first time ;)

LINC