 CAD / 4293
  Problem, folks

When I try copying and pasting Web-DAT files from these pages to a text file, LDraw won't load the file. I have the correct extensions and everything. MLCad loads the file fine, but LDraw won't? Any solutions? Thanks! Mike (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem, folks

(...) If it gives a runtime error xxx then the problem is mist likely that there are lines in there that arent strictly valid in dat files (like the news headers and etc) but which ldlite (and mlcad I guess) ignore but which ldraw picks up on. (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem, folks

(...) What do you mean by "LDraw won't load the file"? Does LDraw crash? Does it only render the model partially? In the latter case, the problem may be the use of MPD or other extensions which are not supported by LDraw. Or the problem may be line (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem, folks

(...) Or even the nasty "last line Empty" syndrome, that Ldraw can't live without. Just add an empty line to the end of the file and then save, to solve this problem. See ya Rui Martins (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)