 CAD / 4294
Re: Problem, folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:40:06 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:

When I try copying and pasting Web-DAT files from these pages to a text file,
LDraw won't load the file.  I have the correct extensions and everything.
MLCad loads the file fine, but LDraw won't?
Any solutions?
Thanks!
Mike
If it gives a runtime error xxx then the problem is mist likely that
there are lines in there that arent strictly valid in dat files (like
the news headers and etc) but which ldlite (and mlcad I guess) ignore
but which ldraw picks up on.