 CAD / 4252
Re: Cannot find a particular part for ldraw...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ryan J. Schave writes:
I hope this is the correct forum for this question.  If not could you please
point out the right one.

I think this is just about the best forum to ask this question.

I am modeling the semi trucks 2148 & 3442 in MLCad.  I have looked several
times through my part lists (which is the may version) and cannot find the
"truck horn" (chrome colored) that appears near the top of the truck.

It hasn't been done yet.  At least, it's not released in the official update,
and it's not in the hopper for the next update.  And I don't see that anyone
has posted a file to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to create these parts.  None of the
models I have created would be possible without your effort.

I can't speak for any other part-authors, but thanks to everyone who has used
one of 'my' parts in a model!  It's gives me a little thrill, everytime I
notice it. :)

Steve