 CAD / 4243
4242  |  4244
Subject:
Cannot find a particular part for ldraw...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:46:19 GMT

I hope this is the correct forum for this question.  If not could you please
point out the right one.

I am modeling the semi trucks 2148 & 3442 in MLCad.  I have looked several
times through my part lists (which is the may version) and cannot find the
"truck horn" (chrome colored) that appears near the top of the truck.

Has this piece already been created for ldraw/MLCad and I just cannot find
it?  If so, can you provide me with a location/file name for it?

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to create these parts.  None of the
models I have created would be possible without your effort.

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave