 CAD / 4250
    Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too —Jay Jacinto
   (...) Yep I've noticed that also. It is especially prevalent in models using black bricks. I've been messing around with the parameters trying to acheive the correct balance but no luck yet. (...) I gotta try that... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)