 CAD / 4225
    Re: LUGNET partsref: batch downloadable? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Is there any chance of getting the source for the Partsref search engine? I'm thinking of hosting it from localhost (kinda selfish I know :-, but nevertheless...) Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LUGNET partsref: batch downloadable? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I dunno. You might be able to find out by invoking the name of He Who Owns Lugnet. The download ZIP includes a flatfile, partsref.tab, which contains all the search data. You could use that as the basis for a quickie search engine. Steve (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)