 CAD / 4225
Re: LUGNET partsref: batch downloadable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
I did (because Larry P. asked for it) upload the ZIP of all the current files
to <http://www.geocities.com/partsref/partsref.zip>.  So you can grab the
current Partsref from there.  Just remember, the Search boxes are still linked
to Lugnet.

Is there any chance of getting the source for the Partsref search engine?  I'm
thinking of hosting it from localhost (kinda selfish I know :-, but
nevertheless...)

Cheers,
- jsproat