 CAD / 4224
Re: LUGNET partsref: batch downloadable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I've frequently used the partsref at LUGNET:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/

It is very useful.

However, what would be even more useful, would be to be able to
download all the gif images at once, for an offline database.  Is that
possible to do right now?

At this time, there's no permanent provision for a downloadable version.

I did (because Larry P. asked for it) upload the ZIP of all the current files
to <http://www.geocities.com/partsref/partsref.zip>.  So you can grab the
current Partsref from there.  Just remember, the Search boxes are still linked
to Lugnet.

Steve