 CAD / 4218
4217  |  4219
Subject:
Missing subparts, damnit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:53:29 GMT

I’m really grateful for everyone who spends time for creating new parts and
who shares the results of his work with others. But I consider it rather
annoying to download new parts which have been posted here, just to find out
that 8 of 10 parts are usually NOT working cause of missing subparts, or
primitives, or whatever ... Just recently a guy released castle-stuff with
„wolf“ logo: shield, flag and minifig upper body.  Needless to say, I got
annoying error-messages for each part cause I don’t have the submodels. Is it
really so hard to release the submodels as well? Or do I have to do more than
just put the DATs into „Parts“ and run MKLIST? Just wondering ...

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: www.muenster.de/~bus1503