 CAD / 4145
  Re: Computers

(...) Hmm. Does it recognize all the command-line parameters that LDLite uses? Especially the polling flag? If so, a Mac-ite could use it in combination with a text editor to edit-n-view. Steve (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Computers

(...) I'm pretty sure it supports all the LDLite command line flags, including the polling flag. Although I'm not sure if that made it into the Mac executable which was compiled way back at the 0.5 version. Don (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Computers

(...) Um, it doesn't really support any flags. It still has the code to parse 'em but there's no way to put them in (I got tired of the dialog box popping up at the start for you to type them in.) I didn't write any control stuff into the program, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)