 CAD / 4145
Re: Computers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Nick Cameron wrote:

Do any cads work on macks? A friend of mine has one.

AFAIK, there aren't any Mac-native L-CAD programs.  But I'd expect
LDraw/LEdit to run under a DOS emulator.

Actually there's a native Mac executable for ldglite at
http://ldglite.sourceforge.net

It's just a viewer though, not a CAD program, since ldglite is just a
portable version of the ldlite viewer.

Hmm.  Does it recognize all the command-line parameters that LDLite uses?
Especially the polling flag?  If so, a Mac-ite could use it in combination
with a text editor to edit-n-view.

Steve