 CAD / 414
    Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw —Linc Smith
   Bert van Dam wrote in message ... (...) I looked at your dat, and had no problem lining up the parts. I think that you have been using only the "normal" part movement function. By pressing "m" in LEdit, you toggle through three different movement (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw —Terry Keller
   (...) Good advice, Linc. You may also notice that you occasionally end up with some odd numbers that are off by a small amount -- like 10.3 -- that seem to screw things up ever so slightly, even in Fine movement mode. And you can't seem to fix it (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)