 CAD / 4097
  Re: curved train track

(...) Thanks, I also foond .dat versions of them in a sample model of an oval of track with a train on you posted earlier (URL) are sufficient for my needs. Thanks, -Chuck (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: curved train track

(...) representations), probably done by Jonathan Wilson himself. You will have to replace them for the more detailed files I've submitted when they are released in one of the future updates. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: curved train track

(...) These mockups are very usable. By the time I would be ready to do any serious rendering, I'm sure the official parts will be ready. -Chuck (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)