 CAD / 4089
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.4 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 16:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Get LDAO 2.1.4 at <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>.

I hate to say this, Steve, but I think it needs fixing.  I installed this
version (the complete download) of LDAO twice.  Both times, after I installed
it, Windows (98) wouldn't start.

Travis Dickinson asked me to forward the following to lugnet.cad:
--
Sounds better than what happened to me.  I downloaded the 2.5 Mb file
and installed with the back-up option.  Restarted the computer (thinking

I am going to ignore this problem for a few days while I go to the
beach.  Afterwards, I'm to have the grueling task of using DOS to save
my essential files, mostly Lego stuff, to either floppy :( or zip :)

In an attempt to avoid this, I going to ask if anyone thinks I canget by
with just re-installed Windows without reformatting my hard drive.
Else, does anyone know of any DOS utilities that will allow me to access
a zip drive.

I will be away until Tuesday night or Wednesday (US EST).

I truely hope that no one else has the same problem that I have.

Travis Dickinson