 CAD / 4086
4085  |  4087
Subject:
LDraw Add-On 2.1.4 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 01:25:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've posted a minor update to LDAO.  Besides fixing a few bugs, the various
editors can now work more smoothly when L3Lab is used as the viewer.  They
correctly initialize polling, and default to the isometric '3D' view.

Besides the mondo-big install file, I've also posted a zip of just the files
that have changed.  If you've already got 2.1.3 installed, you can just grab
the zip file and unzip those files into your LDAO program directory.

BTW, the quick-zip option is not well advertised.  Look for it at the bottom
of the download page.

Get LDAO 2.1.4 at <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>.

Steve