 CAD / 4074
Re: *** MLCad V1.9 Release 4 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:
Hy to all MLCad users!

After a quiet period I finaly present the (hopefully) last bug-fix release
of version 1.9. Sure there will be a lot more in the future but I would like
to keep bug-fixes an exception :-)

Mike,
One small bug I notice, is when you use the keyboard command I, it launches
the part window vs. starting a new part like in LEdit.  P also launches the
part window (as it should).

-Tim