 CAD / 406
Re: LDraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:46:26 GMT

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:27:53 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

Where is the proper place to send parts that have been created/modified by
those who are not part of the voting committee?  I have checked out the FAQ,
but didn't find a solid E-mail address there.

Duane

That would be me.

Send new parts, that you feel are completed and of good quality, to:
jjmemorial@geocities.com  so they can be included in the next vote.

I am also sending you (in email) my somewhat rambling guide to
submitting new pieces.

-- Terry K --