 CAD / 4001
4000  |  4002
Subject:
"Walk through"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:41:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I had a few spare CPU cycles on my computer, so I made this:

     http://fredrigl2.tripod.com/wt.html

It's only fair to say that this is inspired from Kevin Loch's DAT
explorer.  The interface is a bit different, though, with "Doom style"
controls.  Try it out!

The interface uses JavaScript.  I should probably have used a Java
applet, but I found that programming Java applets had a steeper
learing curve.

There's a total of 7848 prerendered images at a total of approx 35MB.
They took approx 36 hours to render on my computer.

Please not that I am in the process of uploading the images right now.
So a few ones are still missing.  Hopefully, the uploading will be
finished within a couple of hours or so.

Hopefully I do not violate the disk limit on Tripod.  It would be sad
if they removed some of the images.

Sorry about the ad on the top of the page.

Some time in the future, we can probably render these images in real
time, so this will appear quite funny...

Fredrik