 CAD / 3967
  CD-ROM Status

Just thought I'd give out another update on the status of the CD-ROM: The HTML guide is almost done. This is what needs to be done before we can ship: Finish guide: Reformat Knudsen article, finish a few pages including installation instructions for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

Tim: Please excuse my ignorance if this has been asked and answered ad nauseam (I have tried to follow these posts of yours), but how does one purchase or otherwise obtain the resulting cd-rom? I am very keen to support this fan- based effort. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

(...) Right now they aren't available becuase the project needs to be finished and the copies need to be made. I'm considering a preorder system at a couple bucks off the $10 price for the purpose of helping raise the preliminary funds needed. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

Why not start a different message chain to receive all the orders, or run a script on LDRAW.ORG and accept orders Adam Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:39456556.326763...net.com... (...) nauseam (I (...) fan- (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

So Adam, are you volunteering to manage that chain, or write the script for the orders page? Tim does the lion's share of the work for ldraw.org, so any help he can get would probably be appreciated. I know he's asked for help on a number of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

I have no clue on how to write scripts, but if someone would write it, I would try to manage it ( I am going to be very busy from not to Christmas!) Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message news:Fw7F6I.E5w@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)