 CAD / 3961
Re: Preview 3D Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:18:40 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:56:58 GMT, "Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote:

Hello,

I am drawing the Technic Destroyer Droid in a 3D-program (SolidWorks)

You can see a first picture of the front-legs on my quickly updated homepage.

http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/

When I have more time (I have some examinations next week) I "build" the whole
Destroyer Droid and place some more pictues and explanations.

Eelco Kooiker
eelco@kooiker.demon.nl

Hi,
If you are creating parts with Solidworks, you can use my converter stl2dat to create ldraw dat files.
The tools and some explanations are available on http://marc.klein.free.fr/stl2dat.html
If you do not wish to do that conversion, I will be happy to do it for you if you send me your solidworks files.

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.