 CAD / 3958
3957  |  3959
Subject:
Preview 3D Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:56:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

I am drawing the Technic Destroyer Droid in a 3D-program (SolidWorks)

You can see a first picture of the front-legs on my quickly updated homepage.

http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/

When I have more time (I have some examinations next week) I "build" the whole
Destroyer Droid and place some more pictues and explanations.

Eelco Kooiker
eelco@kooiker.demon.nl