 CAD / 3952
    Re: Help with generating bmp/gif from ldraw parts? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, I just re-generated all the images with no resolution specified. It did run full-screen, but it did not crop the images at all. When I view them in the VEC I have to scroll to even see the little parts like the 1x3 arch. This has (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help with generating bmp/gif from ldraw parts? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Just for kicks I switched back to using LDraw for generating the catalog images (before I got Leo's awesome program!) and it worked almost perfectly. I say almost because the little pieces were most definitely cropped to include only the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)