 CAD / 3938
  Re: Error message when starting LDAO...

(...) I have had this problem too. I'm not sure what program I installed which installed a MUCH older version of comdlg32.ocx . I found a newer file on the 98se CD and copied them over. As I suspected, They didn't work either. I found a 6.00.8140 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Error message when starting LDAO...

(...) Well, I fixed it, but I still don't know why I didn't even _have_ the file to begin with. Maybe someone more versed in VB can explain? All three of the machines I was using it on had fairly new installs of 98SE and 2000, so maybe I just hadn't (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Error message when starting LDAO...

(...) Augh! LDAO didn't install it, because it's not included in the LDAO setup! Drat! Now I've got to figure out what's up with that! Steve (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)