 CAD / 3932
Re: L3P v1.2 20000602
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:48:18 GMT

About color definitions:

The only thing that seems wrong to me in the otherwise excellent L3P v1.2 is
the definition of color 0.

As in the vesion 1.1 black is defined as rgb <0.301961,0.301961,0.301961>.
This produces a dark grey color and not black. I think a better definition is
rgb <0.15,0.15,0.15> and since Lego black is a little more reflective, a
better value for reflection is 0.1 or 0.12 instead of 0.08

You can take a look at the heli i rendered with the above black definition:

Comments welcome!

George