 CAD / 3888
3887  |  3889
Subject:
Sehr Schnell 8880 Supercharger Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:59:36 GMT

The wizards at the world-renowned German super-tuning company have done it
again.

This time they've taken the stock 8880 Supercar's V8 to 424bHp!

For pricing and details, please visit their site:

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Sehr_Schnell/Sehr_Schnell_Main.htm

p.s. These products are *not* real, this is all just good fun for anyone
looking to "hop-up" their stock technic vehicle.
.DAT files are linked so there's nothing to buy... just have fun and get
inspired!

(This disclaimer due to the number of emails I received about the BiTurbo kit
and what needed to be done to order it... hehe)