 CAD / 3887
Re: More POV help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 22:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Pearson Castner writes:
Ok, Ive got everything working, but know I have questions about using POV-RAY.
When I make a pov file, and then I render it, no matter how it looked when I
wrote out the pov, It shows a veiw of it facing bottom left. And, It doesnt
show the whole model! I used L3Lab to do this, is that the problem? Also, what
is the line that I need to type into L3P to make it make a pov file?

Also, I forgot, How do you set the file output? I put the following

OUTPUT_FILE_TYPE=+FS

But, It says '+' not recognized.

Pearson