 CAD / 3872
    Pov Help! —Pearson Castner
    Ok, I have a problem. For my upcoming webpage, I need to prender some of my dat models, but, I don't have the slightest idea how! I know how to use MLcad, and L3lab, but how do I render them with pov? I also have L3P, but when I turn it on, it (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pov Help! —George Manousakis
     (...) time I try to type somthing,It says program terminated... From the L3P.txt: You have to set the environment variable LDRAWDIR to the directory containing the P, PARTS and MODELS directories, e.g. set LDRAWDIR=c:\Lego\Ldraw You can put this (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pov Help! —Tore Eriksson
   (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad)