 CAD / 3874
Re: Pov Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 13:10:24 GMT

Try L3PAddOn:
http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html

/Tore

Pearson Castner wrote:

     Ok, I have a problem. For my upcoming webpage, I need to prender some of
my dat models, but, I don't have the slightest idea how! I know how to use
MLcad, and L3lab, but how do I render them with pov? I also have L3P, but when
I turn it on, it gives me a dos prompt, and every time I try to type somthing,
It says program terminated. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pearson
legosteamworks.homestead.com
(Models coming as soon as somone replies to the message!)