 CAD / 3853
  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) <SNIP> Yep, you are right ==> corrected it already ... but I'm waiting now for two days! until I release it (just in case :-) Also I'm currently directly talking to Axle because of this rotation dialog problem. Michael (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

Since you are waiting already, I will report a bug. When I try to rotate a model in the 3D view using the mouse, it fails when the model is complex. It pauses for a little while, then just returns to normal mode. It never goes into wireframe mode. (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) I'm sorry Michael, My problem was that I was confused about what mode I was in. It appears that you can only rotate the 3D model in Place mode, and not in View mode. When I run MLCAD, it comes up in view mode, and then I have to switch to (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

I could enable the roation for the view-mode as well, but than you loose the step walking in this pane!? Michael Chuck Sommerville wrote in message ... (...) the (...) normal (...) Mechs (...) that (...) I (...) mode (...) did (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sv: Bugfix Release of MLCad & More

(...) There are still the First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons on the tool bar. It's your decision of course. I can adapt to anything. Whatever you decide, It's still a great tool. -Chuck (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)